We are currently seeking several SIA Licensed Security Officers to cover construction sites in the Thurrock area.
The hourly rate is £9.00 based on an average 55-hour week, which with 28 days paid annual leave equates to total remuneration of £25,740.00
This position is to cover Days and nights including weekends.
Candidates MUST HAVE a valid Front-Line SIA Licence, have use of a vehicle, have good customer facing skills, be good communicators, be reliable and must be smart in appearance.
Security Officer Duties:
- Provide a customer friendly professional security presence
- Provide a visible security contact for visitors and staff
- Customer facing
- Writing statements and reports
- Carry out patrols out of hours
- Ensuring the clients security procedures are adhered to.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- 5-year checkable work history
- Ability to contribute to the team
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Attention to Detail
- Confident dealing with the public
- Customer Focused Approach
- SIA Licence (must be valid)
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills
- Strong written communication skills
- A smart appearance
Benefits: On-site parking
H&M Security services are committed to promoting fairness and equality through our recruitment process. We do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, age, disability, or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community